Special Needs Activities Summer 2010; Art In The Park, 970-640-0806
Posting ads for 7 years
GRAND JUNCTION, Art for Special Needs
Art in the Park is back: Therapeutic Art Classes
- Lincoln Park, Saturdays, 10A-11:30A
* REGISTRATION required: 970-640-0806
Local Special Needs program, Activities for Life, Therapeutic Services is working with Art-Pro, a local art instruction program, to bring you ART in the PARK!
* Therapeutic art goals: mind-body, cognitive, creative expression, social, anxiety, community involvement and just plain fun!!!
- 2 projects per session/ $15 a student
- FREE refreshments
Call for more information and come and have nice time; outside painting, drawing and relaxing with art
"Activities for LIFE!"
* Director: Veronica Herrera, B.A., Assistant, Aaron Herrera (Veronica's son(Art sudent/instructor)