Skybus Summer Sales
Posting ads for 48 years
Skybus Airlines opened ticket sales for June and July on its Web site today, offering its $10 airfares for some seats on Skybus' 84 daily nonstop flights serving 17 U.S. markets, including Piedmont Triad International Airport.
Skybus will discontinue service between Columbus and Oakland, Calif., effective May 31, the company also announced today.
Skybus offers daily nonstop service from its operating bases in Columbus and at PTI, as well as nonstop service from the Boston area through Portsmouth, N.H., to Florida.
By April 1, Skybus will be flying between 27 city pairs, including:
-- From both Columbus and Greensboro/Winston-Salem/High Point, NC:
- Boston (Portsmouth, N.H.)
- Hartford/Springfield (Chicopee, Mass.)
- New York (Stewart International Airport)
- Philadelphia (Wilmington, Del.)
- Jacksonville/Daytona Beach, FL (St. Augustine, Fla.)
- Fort Lauderdale
- Ft. Myers, FL (Punta Gorda, Fla.)
- New Orleans/Gulfport-Biloxi
- Los Angeles (Burbank, Calif.)
-- From Columbus only:
- Kansas City
- Toronto/Niagara Falls, N.Y.
-- From Greensboro/Winston-Salem/High Point only:
- Chicago/Gary, Ind.
-- From Portsmouth, N.H.:
- Jacksonville/Daytona Beach (St. Augustine)
- Ft. Myers (Punta Gorda)
- Greensboro/Winston-Salem/High Point