Senior Care Services Grand Junction; Senior Assistance Grand Junction
Posting ads for 7 years
Activities for Life, Therapeutic Services, Grand Junction, Colorado
* Supplemental Care Services for the elderly; living in the family home, or in a care facility. We provide companion services with a unique touch: Therapeutic Care--services include, recreational, community, arts/crafts, light exercise, Dr. Visits Assistance, Chronic Pain Management Counseling/Care, and more.
. Director, Veronica Herrera, B.A., has wonderful references, spanning several years; both professional and personal. Herrera has worked with special needs clients and elderly clients in therapeutic areas for over 16 years. Herrera is certified to work as a Therapeutic Recreation Specialist and has numerous training's and insights.
. Herrera provides RESPITE for family caregivers for 1-3 hours providing valuable time spent with the client--"we don't just sit on the couch with our folks, we find out what they want to do and we are engaged and they're engaged, it's fun and productive time spent together". Care is based on a care plan that is put together with the help of clients, family and staff.
. Herrera also teaches a local vocational program in Grand Junction for those wanting training in Therapeutic Recreation and Psychosocial Care.
. Herrera also goes into various day programs in GJ and provides group activities: Adaptive Yoga/ Exercise / Balloon Therapy, Arts, Cognitive Activities and so much more.
* Caregivers do a full time job, and when time for respite or assistance is needed, AFL comes and fills in some of those gaps.
* Sessions can be from 1-3 hours daily, 1-3 times per week.
* Call for a consultation: 970-640-0806
* [email protected] (please FLAG e mail message)
" Activities for LIFE!" a life more abundantl