Posting ads for 7 years
Principal's College (PC) is recognised by the Ministry of Education Ghana and is affiliated to the Cambridge International College (CIC) UK. PC is a tuition and examination center for the
University Degree Department of CIC.
PC Advantage and Structures
Courses have a vocational and professional emphasis and are progressively structured. Courses are carefully chosen to enable students to progress through from Diploma to the Masters programme as evidence of their achievement.
Text books and study manuals written by CIC lecturers provide useful study references to students attending the relevant courses.
You can study in a truly professional college in a serene environment for sound teaching and studying.
Excellent learning and support facilities are provided in a self contained building with well equipped classrooms, students cafeteria and computer laboratory in order to meet most students needs.
Cambridge International College is recognised worldwide as an accredited British College. One of the Bodies which accredits CIC qualifications is ASET.An ASET Certificate is positive proof to existing and prospective employers, sponsors, scholarship and bursary organizations, higher education establishments (e.g. universities), government departments, ministries, immigration authorities, and other interested parties, that you have studied with an accredited British College and have reached a recognised standard and equivalence.
We offer the following courses:
- Accounting &Finance In Business & Management
- Administrative/Personnel Assistant/Secretarial Duties
- Advanced Study Of Theory & Practice Of Management & Administration
- Advertising & Public Relations
- Bookkeeping & Accounts: Proficient Business Bookkeeping (Beginners)
- Bookkeeping & Accounts: Business Bookkeeping & Accounts (Advanced)
- Business Economics & Commerce
- Business English & Letter Writing
- Business Management And Administration
- Business Organization & Management
- Communication In Business & Management
- Computers & IT In Business & Management
- Cost Accounting
- English Language: Secondary English (For Examinations)
- English Language: Professional English ( For Everyday & Business Use)
- Effective Management Of People
- Employee Development
- Financial Management
- Global Marketing Management
- Hotel Operations & Management
- Human Resource/Personal Management
- Insurance Principles & Practice
- International Business & Trade
- Leadership & Team Management
- Logistics, Supply Chain & Transport Management
- Modern Management & Administration
- Office Management & Administration
- Organizational Behavior
- Project Management
- Purchasing & Resourcing Management
- Sales Management & Marketing
- Stores Management & Stock (Inventory) Control
- Tourism & Travel Agency Management
You can visit us on www.principalscollege.com