Return to ads
All categories
Paypal: Wholesale All Kinds Of E-cigarette,e-cigar,e-pipe With Cheap Price At Www.thruborder.com

Paypal: Wholesale All Kinds Of E-cigarette,e-cigar,e-pipe With Cheap Price At Www.thruborder.com

Posted by thruborder
Posting ads for 8 years

Less harmful than commercial cigarettes.

Commercial cigarettes contain hundreds of harmful chemicals including 40+ known carcinogens. The e-liquid that become vaporized in an electronic cigarette contain far less chemicals, and are often harmless. A typical e-liquid solution would contain propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin that usually make up about 85% of the solution. The rest 15% of the solution would be nicotine, dozens of flavoring ingredients, and water.

Reply to this ad
Recently viewed ads
Saved ads
Please log in to browse your saved adverts or sign up if you don't have an account yet.
Popular Stuff