Learn Quality Assurance (qa) Industry Experts And Qa Gurus
Posting ads for 7 years
Learn Quality Assurance (QA) Industry Experts and QA Gurus
Global ERP Solutions
Bringing excellence to IT training
199 Advance Blvd Brampton ON L6T 4N2
Get Trained by HP Certified Experienced Instructors, Industry Experts and QA Gurus!!
Work hard and get placed in a short period!! That getting qualified in Software Testing / Quality Assurance (QA) is a fast route for those who want to get a well paid job?
YOU CAN Start EARNING $50K-60K a year
STARTING IMMEDIATELY - DAY - EVENING - WEEKEND CLASSES
STUDENTS CAN BE ENSURED OF
· PERSONAL ATTENTION
· PROJECT BASED TRAINING
· INTERVIEW PREPARATION
· PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE
COURSE FEES: $ 980.00
DURATION: 60 Hrs
What we Offer?
• Interactive training with 24X7 lab access.
• Hands-on training & On Job Support
• Resume / Interview Preparation and guidance
• Mock-interviews with senior consultants.
• Co-op Job placement
• Training certification assistance.
• Practical Training sessions with Live Project
• Weekday & Weekend Batches Available
• Class Room and On-line training
• Full time and Part time Classes.
• Best Course materials .
• We cover All Latest Versions, All tools to install and practice at home
• Certified Working Professional having 10 years of IT experience
Learning a new skill(s) and changing/finding a new career is never that easy but it is not "Rocket Science.”
Contact Us 24/7 For course details and counseling.
Global ERP Solutions
199 Advance Boulevard, Brampton, ON, L6T 4N2
Email: [email protected]
· Introduction to Quality Assurance
· Initial Discussion -What is Software Quality Assurance and Software Testing
· How IT Projects are formed and identified
· Testing Process Discussion-Real-Time testing vs. Software Testing
· Importance of Testing in IT projects
· Describe all environments
· Describe Team structure
· Software Development life cycle
· Types of testing (System, Regression, UAT, Functional, Black box, White box, integration testing…. Etc)
· Common problems and solutions in Testing
· Understanding Testing Terminology, SDLC, Testing cycle
· Detailed training and discussion on BRS (Business Requirement Specification)
· Detailed training and discussion on SRS/FRS (System Requirement Specification)
· Software Quality Assurance standards.
· Testing Methodologies
· Testing Life cycles
· Test Plan Development
· Test Case Development (Basic techniques to derive test cases)
· Test Execution and Test Results Analysis
· RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix)
· Defect Life cycle
· Defect management and Defect Resolution process
· Defect severities and priorities
· User Acceptance Testing and production Deployment
· Differences between Manual Testing and Automated Testing
· Manual Test Design and Execution
· Test Metrics and results analysis, Reporting
· Current Automated testing tools used in industry and the differences between each
· Introduction to automation
· Introduction & overview to QTP
· Understanding Expert View & Keyword View
· Different mechanism of Recording & Running
· Different types of Checkpoints
· Output value
· Generating Output value in to Excel sheet
· Test Result Analysis
· Data Table & Actions Table
· Data tables & Parameterization
· Parameterization by importing values from Excel sheet
· Working with QTP & Excel sheet
· Different types of Checkpoints
· Different types of Actions
· Nesting the Actions
· Understanding Object Repository
· Moving Local Object Repository to Shared Object Repository
· Object Spy
· Exception Handling
· Expert View & VB Scripting fundamentals
· VB script concepts
· Interaction with Files & Database
· Using File System Object
· Working with Data Tables
· Functions & Sub procedures
· Descriptive programming
· Interacting with Microsoft Excel
· QTP Automation & Test Automation Framework
· QTP & Working with Schedule task
Quality Center (Basic)
Working With Releases
- Creating a release tree.
- Tying requirements to releases and cycles.
- Tying tests to releases and cycles.
Defining Test Requirements
· Creating and defining requirements.
· Building a requirements tree.
Analyze Requirement Risks
- Add traceability links between requirements.
- Perform risk analysis for requirements.
- Building a test plan tree.
- Creating tests.
- Linking tests and requirements.
- Designing test steps.
- Using parameters in tests.
- Configuring a test to call other tests.
- Generating test scripts.
- Monitoring the status of test plans.
- Building a test sets tree.
- Creating test sets.
- Organizing tests in a test set.
- Defining and scheduling test execution flows.
- Configure automated test rerun and cleanup rules.
- Executing manual and automated tests.
- Recording and reviewing test execution results.
- Monitoring the status of test sets.
- Logging defects.
- Searching and reviewing defects.
- Associating defects to other entities.
- Updating a Defect.
- Tracking the status of defects.
Reporting & Analysis
- Generate analysis reports and graphs.
- Generate Microsoft Excel reports.
- --Lab Exercise(s)/ Practice sessions
Quality Center (Advanced)
Introduction to QC
- Identify the Quality Center modules.
Planning The Quality Center Implementation
- Planning: considerations and key roles.
Introduction to Site Administration
- Logging on to Site Administration.
- Site Administrator components.
- Monitoring user connections and licenses.
Customizing Projects at a Global Level
- Project structure in Quality Center.
- Creating domains and projects.
Maintaining Quality Center Projects
- Querying project tables.
- Copying, renaming, removing, backing up, restoring, and upgrading projects.
- Deleting Projects and Domains.
Customizing Users at a Global Level
- Creating and managing users.
- Configuring user authentication and LDAP import settings.
Customizing Other Quality Center Modules at at Global Level
- Configure mail parameters.
- Configure connection parameters.
Customizing Project-Specific Entities
- An overview of Project Customization.
- An overview of customizing project-specific.
- Adding user-defined fields.
- Managing system or user-defined fields.
Customizing Lookup Lists
- Creating project-specific lists.
- Associating a list to a project entity.
- Managing project-specific lists.
Managing Project-Specific Users & User Groups
- Adding users to a project.
- Creating user groups.
- Customizing module access for user groups.
Customizing Mailing Options & Alert Rules
- Designating mail fields.
- Defining mailing conditions.
- Configuring alert rules.
- Customizing Alert Rules.
- Configuring traceability notification rules.
- Customizing lists.
- Customizing fields by user groups.
Implementing Workflow Using the Script Editor
- Using the Script Editor.
- Adding a command button by using the script Editor.
--Lab Exercise(s)/ Practice sessions
- Introduction to VBScript
- Scope of Variables
- Lifetime of Variables
- Conditional Statements
- Looping Statements
- Types of Functions
- Advantages of VBScript
- Practice on VBScript
SQL using Oracle
· RDBMS Introduction
· DML vs. DDL
· Select, Insert, & Update commands
· Orderby & Groupby clauses
· Joins and Unijoins
· SQL Constraints
· SQL Functions