Katika Expat Assistance - Legalization Of Stay And Employment Of Foreigners In Poland
Posting ads for 7 years
Katika Expat Assistance provides complete services for firms and individual people in administrative assistance connected with stay and employment of foreigners in Poland.
Selected services provided by Katika Expat Assistance:
- obtaining a work permission and residence card
- registering of EU citizens
- exchange of foreign driving license for a Polish one
- exchange of foreign registry plates of a car for Polish registry plates
- obtaining a certificate from the National Criminal Register that a person has not been recorded in the register, obtaining a certificate of having no overdue taxes, obtaining a certificate for KRS (National Judicial Registry), obtaining an NIP (National Tax Identification number), registering residence, extending visas for stay in Poland
Being in constant contact with Polish authorities since 1999 we gained necessary experience and knowledge which enables us to offer you our help.
Devoted team, multilingual client service (Polish, English, French), mobility, knowledge of laws and regulations and also practical experience are our greatest assets. The firm's headquarters is in Warsaw and a group of trusted cooperators in all of Poland enable us to work efficiently and complete our services in other voivodeships.
We know our work and services entrusted to us are executed swiftly and with great care for all the details of individual cases. Good work organization enables us to provide you with professional services and competitive prices.
We provide services for individual clients and multinational corporations which enables us to adjust our offer to your individual needs.
We encourage you to contact us, employing a foreigners does not have to be so difficult.
Katika Expat Assistance
Ul. Nowogrodzka 56/24
Tel: +48(0-22) 629-30-60; +48-501-340-975