Inova Yapi Cold Room Hinged Doors
Posting ads for 7 years
HINGED DOOR TECHNICAL PROPERTIES
Areas are used:
- Cold storage
- Cold rooms
- Modular cooling systems
- Vehicles with choc ice
- Cold product protection rooms
- Shock freezing chambers
- Units in which insulation and hygiene are required
· Inova Yapi Hinged Doors are formed with PVC coated steel sheets imported from Germany which are chromium-plated, are painted galvanized in accordance with the requests of clients and which have the surface protection system against being scratched during the production and assembly process.
Anywhere near the doors, front and back metal sheets are mounted with the latest model technology in order to constitute heat bridge and in order to be minimum level for the conductivity without touching with each other , independent with each other
· Not only there isn't any other material except polyurethane in the doors but also doors are formed without using any ready panel but with the cooperation of independent elements with the injection of polyurethane to special molds which are suitable for every desired size
· The entire door is produced with 100% polyurethane filling and products are obtained by being subjected to controls of production line.
· Door is produced by the injection of 42 density polyurethane, insulation material, as 42 kg/m3 to all points of the door.
· It is possible to manufacture Inova Yapi Hinged Doors with doorstep or without doorstep according to needs of unit will be used.
· Doors have specially designed door mounting equipments which combine the front and back steel sheet creating heat bridge.
· Soft rubbers of doors and the tires which provide insulation by being in full contact with the surface are mounted on the door.
· It has eccentric (while opening ascendant, while closing downword) hinge system.
· It has specially designed built-in lock system which doesn't cause sticking out on front surface of door.