Hosted Email Hosting: Should Service Providers Go Hosted?
Posting ads for 8 years
Axigen, the professional messaging solution vendor, organizes on October 13 and 15, 2009 a free, live webinar that explores the key factors to consider when deciding to use hosted messaging as a Service Provider (SP).
We invite you to join this webinar for a head-to-head comparison between licensed and hosted services models, including here the benefits that SPs can reap by building their email offerings on messaging services provided by a third-party via a SaaS (Software as a Service) delivery model: http://www.axigen.com/webinars/hosted-hosting_19/
Questions answered throughout the webinar:
- What are the main advantages and pitfalls of using hosted messaging as a Service Provider?
- What factors should SPs consider in selecting the business partner to host their messaging services?
- How does Axigen address SPs' need for a sound and reliable platform on which to build their offering?
After the presentation, the webinar will also be open for a live Q&A, so be sure to have your questions ready!
Webinar date and time
This 40 minute webinar will be held on two different dates, so you can choose the one that best fits your working schedule:
- Tuesday, October 13, 2009 - 09:00 GMT (UTC); London - 10:00 a.m.; Prague - 11:00 a.m.; New Delhi - 2:30 p.m.; Singapore - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 15, 2009 - 16:00 GMT (UTC); San Francisco - 9:00 a.m.; Dallas - 11:00 a.m.; Rio de Janeiro - 01:00 p.m.
The event is mainly addressed but not limited to Business Executives, System Administrators, IT and Sales Managers, other professionals / decision makers operating at Service Providers. English speaking audience.
How to register
Attending this online seminar is free of charge, but the number of participants is limited. To book your seat now, please visit: http://www.axigen.com/webinars/hosted-hosting_19/#register
About Gecad Technologies and Axigen
Gecad Technologies SA is the vendor of Axigen, a professional messaging solution that ensures an efficient and secure worldwide communication environment and business growth for both service providers and companies of all sizes.
Our cutting-edge products, based on proprietary architectures such as Axigen GrowSecure™, Axigen SmartProcessing™ and Axigen UltraStorage™, are ISO 9001:2008 certified and are currently distributed internationally by over 200 partners from 100 countries, managing email traffic for more than 11,000 companies with 8 million end-users. For further details, please visit www.axigen.com