Grand Junction Senior Companions: Activities For Life, 970-640-0806
Posting ads for 7 years
Activities for Life, Therapeutic Services, Grand Junction
* Psychosocial Care Services - Companion Care
* Chronic Pain managment; non-medical care, a holsitic
* Light assistance; non-medical: Dr. Appointment accompanying; cooking; shopping; erands, etc
* Light and adaptive exercise programs
* Depression management care
* Community involvment and more...
- Care is based on an individual care plan, that is created with input from the client, family, and other neccessary members of the care team.
- Goals and steps to goals are documented and regular revisions
"Our mission statement: Every person is worthy of dignity, worth, respect; we believe that life can have meaning, purpose and joy, at all stages--with a little insight and facilitating ways, we can begin to achieve this"
Activities for LIFE! life more abundantly!
Director, Veronica Herrera, B.A., has been in the field of psychosocial, therapeutic recreation; working with special needs and the elderly, for over 16 years. Herrera has wonderful references and referrals from GJ and more.
Sessions may be: 1-3 hours daily, for 1-6 days a week.
Call for more information: 970-640-0806