Grand Junction Elder Services; Companion Care
Posting ads for 7 years
Activities for Life, Therapeutic Services, Grand Junction
* Psychosocial Care Services - Companion Care
* Chronic Pain managment; non-medical care, a holsitic
* Light assistance; non-medical: Dr. Appointment accompanying; cooking; shopping; erands, etc
* Light and adaptive exercise programs
* Depression management care
* Community involvment and more...
- Care is based on an individual care plan, that is created with input from the client, family, and other neccessary members of the care team.
- Goals and steps to goals are documented and regular revisions
"Our mission statement: Every person is worthy of dignity, worth, respect; we believe that life can have meaning, purpose and joy, at all stages--with a little insight and facilitating ways, we can begin to achieve this"
Activities for LIFE! life more abundantly
Grand Junction and Leadville locations
Director, Veronica Herrera, B.A., has been in the field of psychosocial, therapeutic recreation; working with special needs and the elderly, for over 16 years. Herrera has wonderful references and referrals from GJ and more.
Sessions may be: 1-3 hours daily, for 1-6 days a week.
Call for more information: 970-640-0806