Go-anywhere Commode, Shower 'n Tub Chair (sku:cst)
Posting ads for 7 years
The undisputed, most-easily-commuted commode, shower and bath chair EVER!
The Go-Anywhere Commode, Shower 'n Bath Chair® is the revolutionary new product from GO! Mobility Solutions offering a new dimension in independence for the disabled.
The Go-Anywhere Commode, Shower 'n Bath Chair® provides a safe, practical and convenient means for disabled individuals to travel wherever and whenever they want. You will be confident and secure knowing that commode and bathing facilities are at your disposal wherever you may be. Those uncomfortable, sometimes even embarrassing, bathing and toileting experiences can be things of the past thanks to this exciting new product.
The Go-Anywhere portable commode / shower chair is equally suited for use at home and "on the road". Although it was designed to meet the need of the disabled traveler, the Go-Anywhere portable commode / shower chair is the ideal commode and shower chair for use at home, too. Eliminate the need for costly bathroom renovations. The Go-Anywhere portable commode / shower chair provides the ideal solution for your toileting and bathing needs wherever you may be.
The Go-Anywhere portable commode / shower chair consists of two sections: The rolling section is used to transport its occupant from his or her bed to over the toilet and into a roll-in shower. Where a roll-in shower is unavailable, the rolling section may simply be connected to the fixed section of the chair which may be set-up in most any bathtub, enabling the user to safely and easily slide into the bathtub and into a position beneath a showerhead. The Go-Anywhere portable commode / shower chair is designed to work in both left- and right-handed tubs.
Just as a wheelchair must be comfortable, so must a commode / shower chair. That is why the Go-Anywhere portable commode / shower chair was designed to be as versatile as possible. With its maximum width of just 18-1/2" , the Go-Anywhere portable commode / shower chair may pass through even the narrowest of doorways. The seat height may be adjusted to accommodate for varying bed heights by shortening or extending the telescoping legs. Footrest heights are adjustable as well to suit the needs of each individual. By extending the front legs and shortening the rear legs, the seat may be tilted back providing additional comfort and stability for those having limited balance and/or upper body control. The camber built into the legs ensures the overall stability of the chair even with rear lean. The telescoping legs supplied with the fixed tub section allow for it to be set to a height that matches the rolling section providing for a safe and level glide back and forth.
- It's simple to assemble; no tools are required.
- It's safe and easy to use.
- The seat and footrest heights are adjustable.
- All four casters are equipped with total-lock brakes.
- Constructed of high quality aircraft-grade aluminum, it's half the weight of products built using stainless steel and, unlike those constructed of plastic, it's durable and will last a lifetime.
- The aluminum is "anodized" not just "powder-coated", or painted, like most other colored aluminum products. Anodizing is an electrolytic process by which the metal is made harder, more durable and more resistant to chips and scratches.
- It's compact, convenient and it's PORTABLE!
- It's small enough to qualify as carry-on luggage on most airlines.
- It wont rust or corrode, is easy to clean and is virtually maintenance-free.
- Seat and backrest cushions are constructed of durable, waterproof foam providing for maximum comfort. Both are attached to the chair frame with Velcro® rendering them easily removable for cleaning or replacement.
The optional, custom-made wheeled carrying case is stylish, as well a durable, manufactured by a company that makes travel bags for many professional and collegiate athletic teams including the Arizona Diamondbacks, the Phoenix Suns and the Arizona Cardinals, just to mention Arizona teams.
Go! Mobility Solutions
3621 S. Palo Verde Road
Tucson, Arizona 85713
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: Toll-free at (866)363-8244 [Mon-Fri: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.] or(520) 777-0014 [all other hours]