Everest Base Camp
Posting ads for 7 years
EVEREST BASE CAMP TREK
Day -1 Arrive Kathmandu, Transfer to hotel, Day at leisure.
Day-2 Full day sightseeing of Boudha stupa, pashupati nath temple, and Bhaktpur durbar square.
Day-3 Fly Kathmandu to Lukla, trek 3 hours to Phakding (overnight) 2800m.
Day-4 Phakding to Namche (overnight) 3440m.
Day-5 Rest day (acclimatization)
Day-6 Namche to Khumjung. (Overnight) 3780m.
Day-7 Khumjung to Tengboche. (Overnight) 3860m.
Day-8 Tengboche to Pheriche. (Overnight) 4270m.
Day-9 Rest day. (Pheriche)
Day-10 Pheriche to Lobuche. 4910m.
Day-11 Lobuche to gorakshep. (overnight) 5140m.
Day-12 Gorakshep to Kala pattar 5545m.(side trip) and back to Lobuche.
Day-13 Lobuche to Dingboche. 4410m.
Day-14 Dingboche to Tengboche. 3860m.
Day-15 Tengboche to Namche. 3440m.
Day-16 Namche to Lukla.2840m.
Day-17 Fly Lukla to Kathmandu, day at leisure.
Day-18 Free day for shopping.
Day-19 Fly home.
Tour CostCost per person: £1250 Euro 1375 (5 Star)
Cost per person: £1115 Euro 1250(3 Star)
Cost per person: £699 Euro 770Economy)
All the rates are based on 2 pax.
• Accommodation in 3 and 5 stars hotels with bed and breakfast on twin sharing basis.
• All transportation by private cars or coaches.
• Arrival/Departures transfers.
• Half day Sight Seeing. by a Local English speaking Guide .
• Park entrance fee where applicable.
• Accommodation in clean comfortable lodges while on trek.
• All camping gears and services of Sherpa's and Porters.
• Domestic flight where applicable.
• All meals while on treks.
• For economy Package, accommodation in clean comfortable lodges without breakfast and All transfers by local bus and flights not included.
Alcholic beverages, Insurance of any kind, International Airport Tax, Meals in Kathmandu, Tips.
Note: No Sight Seeing for Economy Package