Elder Companion And Social Services, Leadville, Co; Elder Social Programs, Leadville, 970-649-0806
Posting ads for 7 years
Activities for Life, Therapeutic Services, Leadville, is a psycho-social/companion services program.
* Therapeutic Recreation / Care
* Light assistance: shopping, meals, life solutions,
* Chronic pain/illness management care
* Community involvement and medical appt's assistance
Director, Veronica Herrera, B.A., has worked with the eldlery and special needs for over 16 years. Herrera has wonderful references from Grand Junction and Glenwood Springs: (Professional, human services and private pay clients).
- Sessions are based on a "care plan" that is created with input from the client, family and other members/professionalas who are part of the client's care and well being.
- Sessions are usually1-3 hours, 1-7 times a week.
We believe that life can have meaning, purpose--and even joy, at all states and times". AND "That every person is a child of God and is worthy of dignity, autonomy and respect"
Call for a consulation: 970-640-0806
"Activities for LIFE!!"