Elder Care Grand Junction; Grand Junction Elder Care
Posting ads for 7 years
Activities for Life, Therapeutic Care Services
* Supplemental Care for elderly family members
- recreation, activities, daily living assistance, non-medical pain managment plans, light exercise, cognitive, community and more...
- we work from a care plan that is created with the family and the client
- sessions are usually 1.5 hours to3 hours, 1-4 times a week
* DIRECTOR: Veronica Herrera, B.A., has over 16 years experience, a B.A. in Human Services, great references and a passion for therapeutic activities and psychosocial care.
"Activities for LIFE! a life more abundantly!"
- we also have a vocational training program for "Activity Assistants/human service assistants"
or email: [email protected]