Early Warning Laser And Radar
Posting ads for 48 years
Seven Alternatives To The Early Warning EW-5015:
01. Build your own for a fraction of the cost (if you know anything about Dual Conversion Superheterodyne receivers and happen to have the necessary components around the house)
02. As soon as you encounter a speed trap, switch into Cloak Mode. Take first available exit for the Batcave.
03. Maybe a fake moustache would help?
04. â€œIâ€™m sorry, officer, itâ€™s just that Iâ€™m only a few minutes from home and I really, really, really badly have toâ€”uh-oh.â€ Urinate in driverâ€™s seat.
05. Keep on forkinâ€™ over huge sums of your hard-earned scratch to the MAN, man.
06. Straighten curves, flatten hills, escape by jumping the washed-out bridge over Whiskey Crick. Any attempt to follow you will leave the deputyâ€™s car harmlessly but comically suspended in a tree.
07. Slow down (so crazy it just might work).
Warranty: One year
- Detection of All Current Radar and Laser Guns
- 360 degree Laser Protection
- Instant On or Pulsed Radar Detection
- Undetectable by VG-2 and Spectre/VG-2 Alert
- Safety Alert System - alerts you to road hazards, emergency vehicles, railroad crossings and mor
- Rotary Volume Control
- High resolution color LED display with 11 indicators
- Digital Voice Alert system
- Anti-Falsing Circuitry
- City/Highway Mode Selection
- Auto Mute Mode
- 3 Step Display Brightness Selection
- Tutorial Mode Selection
- VG-2 On/Off
- Receiver Type: Dual Conversion Super-heterodyne
- Antenna Type: Linear Polarized, Self Contained Antenna
- Detector Type: Scanning Frequency Discriminator
- Frequency of Operation: 10.525GHz plus/minus 50MHz(X-Band)
- Frequency of Operation: 24.150GHz plus/minus 100MHz(K-Band)
- Frequency of Operation: 34.700GHz plus/minus 1,300MHz (Ka Super wide-band)
- Receiver Type: Pulsed Laser Signal Receiver
- Detector Type: Digital Signal Processor; Pulse Width Discriminator
- Opto Sensor: Dual Convex Condenser Lens
- Spectral Response: 800-1,100nm
- Temperature Range: -4 to 158 degrees F (-20 to 70 degrees C)
- Power requirements: 12-16VDC, 310mA (Negative Ground)
- Weight: 4.7 Ounces
- Dimensions: 1.3â€ (H) X 2.7â€ (W) X 4.4â€ (D)
In the box:
- Radar Detector
- DC Coil Power Cable
- Windshield Mount with Dual Suction Cup
- 1â€ X 1 1/2â€ Strip of Velcro for Dash Mount
- Extra 2 Amp Fuse
- Ownerâ€™s Manual