Day Trip To Alexandria From Its Portt
Posting ads for 7 years
Alexandria tour from Alexandria Port, Alexandria Sightseeing daily tour
Length: 10 hours
Type: Shore Excursion from Alexandria Port
Guide: Private Professional Egyptologist Guide
- Pick up from your ship Terminal at Alexandria Port
- Meet up with your professional English speaking tour guide
- Full day tour in Alexandria to visit the Catacomb ( Kom Elshokafa ) Pompy's Pillar, Qayetbay Citadel, Alexandria Library, Montazah Palace
- Lunch will be at good quality restaurant
- Shopping tour in Alexandria famous bazaars
- Drive back to Alexandria Port
- Drop off at your Ship Terminal
- Pick up services at your ship Terminal by our representatives
- All transfers by deluxe air-conditioning vehicles in Alexandria
- Sightseeing tours as stated in the Tour itinerary
- Egyptology expert English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to the sights as per itinerary
- Lunch meal will be served during Alexandria tours at a local restaurant
- Free mineral water and soft drink during tours
Optional tours and Personal expenses
Frequent Asked Questions:
Q1: Will I miss the cruise?
A1: Normally Cruise lines try to make you fall under the impression that you will miss the cruise because you are booked on a private tour. We however assure you that are will always be aware
of the departure time of the cruise, and make sure you return in a suitable time. As a Guarantee, if you missed your cruise because of something related to us, we shall be responsible for your accommodation,
Flight or transfer to the following port
Q2: How do I book a tour?
A2:By simply browins through our programs and clicking book now and provide us with the details, port of arrival, program you wish to have, etc. Please note that if you desire a custom program other than those available in our website, kindly indicate so, we will be able to provide you with it. Once all details are settled, our tour operator will send you final confirmation.
Q3: Do we need to apply for visa?
A3: Egyptian entry visa obtainable onboard the cruise before your pick up, that is operating by the Egyptian Immigration to all passenger of the cruise.
Q4: We hear that security is only provided for the cruise line!! is this correct?
A4: Security is NOT provided by the cruise line. It is provided by the Egyptian government. The buses move in convoys for protection. There will be a guard on the bus and police/army vehicles in front and behind The Egyptian government take so much care of the tourism as it is the national source of income in Egypt. The tourist in Egypt is VIP person So the Egyptian police (not the ship) provide police cars, security, guards around all the buses This service is not by the ship or Cairo travel, its provided for all the tourists that arrive to Egypt, make organized tours. Please note that not all countries in the Middle East have problems. A lot of people confuse the countries all together, countries like Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Syria are safe places without any war or conflict going. You will always feel safe.
Q5:Do we need to pay a deposit?
A5:In order to guarantee our clients the ultimate satisfaction, There is ONLY 25% down payment required to book. Booking is confirmed and balance of payment shall be done during the day tour in Cairo
Q6:How will we recognize our guide?
A6:Your guide will be in front of the ship terminal exit, holding a sign of your name and also our Company name.
You can obtain your Egyptian visa onboard the cruise ship for the non- restricted nationalities (have to get visa from the Egyptian embassies at their countries before traveling
Prices are quoted in Euro currency per person based on double occupancy
What to bring
- Passport valid for 6 months
- Comfortable shoes
- Cotton clothes in summer
- Warm clothes in winter
- Sun block
- Photo/Video Camera
Maestro online travel
124 Pyramid street Giza ,Egypt
For best offer Contact with Amany