Chronic Illness Support And Care Services; In-home Or In-facility Visits
Posting ads for 7 years
* Therapeutic Recreation sessions: outings to community, arts/crafts/exercise/cognitive/ ADL/ more. We also offer companion services, dr. visit assistance, personal goals and steps and more.
We offer care, compassion and creativity. We also offer depression and pain management care.
* Director, Veronica Herrera, B.A., has over 16 years experience in Human Services and Recreation Therapy. Herrera also is the founder and an instructor for a vocational training program in Grand jJnction; a certificate course for "Recreation Therapy Assistants"
* Sesssions are 1.5 hours to 3 hours.
* Assessments, Care Plan, positive outcomes and a mission for therapeutic care. WE do NOT work from our own perspective, but rather from a holistic health approach: we work with your family, the client, the medical team members, and others pertinent to the interdisciplinary team.
For more information, call: 970-640-0806
" Activities for LIFE!"
* Great references from private pay clients, care facilities, day programs, etc.
* Herrera's life's work is to make a difference in lives during loss, transition, illness, depression, chronic pain/illness, etc. AFL works alongside Hospice, The Alzheimer's Association, Mosaic; Grand Junction, and more.Created by: activforlife | 2010