Cairo Day Trips & Tours To Pharaonic Village
Posting ads for 6 years
Cairo Day Trips & Tours to Pharaonic Village
Experience ancient Egypt like never before at The Pharaonic Village in Cairo. A great family-friendly activity during your Egyptian vacation, the Pharaonic Village is a living museum of ancient Egyptian life.
Sail along canals as you pass by recreated scenes of life in ancient Egypt, all painstakingly produced with the utmost detail and authenticity. The one-hour guided cruise will introduce you to the history and lifestyle of Egypt in the time of pharoahs. Pass by scenes of everyday life, along with recreations of famous events such as the discovery of baby Moses floating on the Nile.
A popular attraction at The Pharaonic Village is the replica of King Tutankhamun's tomb as it was when discovered by Howard Carter in 1922. With the original tomb in the Valley of Kings long emptied of its treasures, this is a great chance to see the amazing sight if Egypt's only untouched pharoah's tomb.
You can also learn about the ancient technique of mummification at a demonstration of the process. There is also an Islamic and Christian Museum dedicated to the two main religions of Egypt, as well as a newly opened exhibit detailing the history of Alexandria.
* Private tour to the Pharaonic Village in Cairo
* See a replica of King Tutankhamun's tomb
* Family friendly activity
* Experience life in ancient Egypt during the time of the pharoahs
* Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your expert Egyptologist guide on this special private tour
* Qualified Egyptologist guide
* Entrance fees
* Transport by air-conditioned minivan
* Entrance fees for all Sightseeing mentioned
* Hotel pickup and drop off
Exclusions:� Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
� Tipping Kitty