Autop S600 Car Scanner
Posted by szrotec
Posting ads for 8 years
Posting ads for 8 years
MSN: [email protected]Tel? +86 755 29331980
Fax? +86 755 29829759
Mobile Phone?+86 13528801278
E-mail? [email protected]
·Technical CharactersAutop S600
Type: DTC Reader
Product Weight: 1.1kg
AUTOP S600 is a very useful diagnostic tool for all car and van owners. It saves time and money with this hand held OBDII ScanTools that enables to troubleshoot any problems in the vehicle by reading the Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) which was memorized in the vehicle computer when the "Check Engine" light is shown. This scanner also supports CAN Protocol which gives a wider vehicle coverage. It resets the Check Engine Lights, Reads and Clears all generic, and some
manufacturer specific DTCs, Read Live data, displays the I/M Readiness status, views OBD II Freeze Frame data, displays Pending codes, retrieves Vehicle Information (VIN), and determines the status of the malfunction indicator (MIL) lamp. It helps to prevent costly future engine
trouble and identify problems when buying or selling a used vehicle
when it has been scanned with this scan tool.Protocols supported:
1) J-1850 PWM
2) J-1850 VPW
5) CAN-BUSVehicles coverage:
- Suitable for almost all cars after 1996
- GM '96 ~ Current Year (OBD-II)
- Ford '96 ~ Current Year (OBD-II)
- Chrysler '96 ~ Current Year (OBD-II)
- Toyota '96 ~ Current Year (OBD-II)
- Honda '96 ~ Current Year (OBD-II)
- NISSAN '96 ~ Current Year (OBD-II)
- All other - Asian and European '96 ~ Current Year (OBD-II)Functions:
- Displays the DTC definitions on screen.
- Wider coverage: works with CAN-equipped vehicles.
- Reads and clears all Generic, and some manufacturer and some
Manufacturers specific DTCs.
- Resets check engine (MIL) warning light.
- Views OBDII Live or Current data.
- Views OBDII Freeze Frame data.
- Displays I/M Readiness status.
- Retrieves the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).
- Determines the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) status.
- Hot keys for quick read and release.
- Hand held and easy to use with one OBDII plug-in connector only.
- Highly reliable and accurate readings.
- Safely communicates with the vehicle onboard computer.
- Powered via detachable OBD2 cable, no batteries needed during
- Memorized result for later reviewing using internal battery power.Specifications:
Display: Backlight 128 x 64 pixel LCD display with contrast adjustment
Memory: Saves up to 15 scans for later viewing.
Operating temperature: 0-50 deg.C (-32 to 122 deg. F)
External power: 8.0 to 15.0 Volts DC provided by vehicle battery
Internal Power: 3 AAA size battery (NOT included)Package Contains:
- AUTOP 600 scanner main unit
- OBDII connection cable
- Nylon carry pouch
- CD ROM user manual.