Art Classes For Elderly; Art Classes For Special Needs
Posting ads for 7 years
Activities for Life, Therapeutic Services, provides therapeutic arts and crafts classes/sessions. Sessions are brought to you in your home or in the community.
* Students learn art skills, while relaxing, exercising cognition, mind-body, social connectedness, more. Students also learn to express themselves through art. Great therapy for depression, anxiety, memory, mind-body, Alzheimer's Onset, Students can also create beautiful pieces of art for family members. "Therapeutic Arts & Crafts sessions are designed to provide a therapeutic outlet and to succeed. Facilitator sets up art supplies, etc--assistance if needed.
* Activities for Life, also brings a variety of activities to client's who are in a care facility.
* Director, Veronica Herrera, B.A., has been providing and studying therapeutic activities for over 16 years. Herrera teaches a certificate training for those wanting to work entry level work: Therapeutic Recreation Assistant (40 hour course: regulations based, OBRA).
* Herrera meets with client, family and other important members of care team for client, where a treatment plan is written and steps are discussed.
* Sessions are a minimum of 1-2 hours at $25 per hour, or a flat rate for 2 hours at $40.
* For a free consultation: (970-640-0806
Activities for LIFE! Activities for Life, Therapeutic Services: Leadville and Grand Junction, Colorado