Annapurna Base Camp
Posting ads for 7 years
Day -1: Arrive Kathmandu, transfer to hotel, Day at leisure.
Day-2: Full day, sightseeing of Boudha stupa, Pashupatinath temple, and bhaktpur durbar square.
Day-3: Fly Pokhara, drive ½ hour and trek to Dhampus (overnight) 1650m
Day-4: Dhampus to Landruk (overnight) 1565
Day-5: Landruk to Chomrong (overnight) 2170m
Day-6: Chomrong to Bamboo lodge (overnight) 2310m
Day-7: Bamboo lodge to Himalayan hotel (overnight) 2920m
Day-8: Himalayan hotel to Machhapuchare base camp (overnight) 3700m
Day-9: Rest day and hike 2 hours to Annapurna base camp and back (overnight) machhapuchare base camp
Day -10: Machhapuchare to Dobhan
Day-11: Dobham to Chomrong
Day-12: Chomrang to Ghandruk (overnight) 1940m
Day-13: Ghandruk to Pokhara (overnight)
Day -14: 5/6 hours scenic drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day-15: Fly home
Tour CostCost per person: £850 Euro 930 (5 Star)
Cost per person: £750 Euro 820(3 Star)
Cost per person: £375 Euro 399(Economy)
All the rates are based on 2 pax.
• Accommodation in 3 and 5 stars hotels with bed and breakfast on twin sharing basis.
• All transportation by private cars or coaches.
• Arrival/Departures transfers.
• Half day Sight Seeing. by a Local English speaking Guide .
• Park entrance fee where applicable.
• Accommodation in clean comfortable lodges while on trek.
• All camping gears and services of Sherpa's and Porters.
• Domestic flight where applicable.
• All meals while on treks.
• For economy Package, accommodation in clean comfortable lodges without breakfast and All transfers by local bus and flights not included.
Alcholic beverages, Insurance of any kind, International Airport Tax, Meals in Kathmandu, Tips.
Note: No Sight Seeing for Economy Package