Accuthermo Aw 610 Rta,originally Ag Heatpulse 610
Posting ads for 8 years
Allwin21 is the exclusive licenced manufacturer for AG Heatpulse 610. Allwin21 is manufacturing the AccuThermo AW-410,AccuThermo AW-610,AccuThermo AW 810,originally the AG Heatpulse 610.The AccuThermo AW-410,AccuThermo AW-610,AccuThermo AW 810 have innovative software and more advanced temperature control technologies.AccuThermo AW 610 is a desktop rapid thermal processor for 2 to 6 inch wafer, which uses high-intensity, visible radiation to heat single wafer for short periods at precisely controlled temperatures. These capabilities, combined with the heating chamber's cold-wall design, superior heating uniformity advanced temperature control technology and AW 900 new software, provide significant advantages over conventional furnace processing and conventional RTP systems.
AccuThermo AW 610's key features include:
- Wafer Size:2 to 6 inch.
- Quartz liners for BPSG/PSG processing with special Quartz Tube instead of the standard Quartz Tube(Option)
- Advanced ERP Pyrometer for precise high temperature measurement (See Detail ERP Pyrometer)
- Add timer watch for the oven safety issue (the original has no safety interlock for the computer locks up, chamber would be burned if the computer locks up when process running).
- The new software with power summary function to detect either lamp failure or sensor failure
- Manual Operation
- Use Sumpower as a parameter to control the uniformity of the wafer.
- Closed-loop temperature control with pyrometer or thermocouple temperature sensing.
- Precise time-temperature profiles tailored to suit specific process requirements.
- High-intensity visible radiation heats wafers for short periods. Fast heating and cooling rates unobtainable in conventional technologies.
- Consistent wafer-to-wafer process cycle repeatability.
- Elimination of external contamination.
- Small footprint and energy efficiency.
- Software calibration and easy to be done.
- More functions and I/O hardware "exposed” for easier maintenance and trouble shooting.
- It is easy to edit recipe with GUI and graph display.
- Save all process data on the computer hard disk.
- A/D and D/A precision is 14 to 16 bits.
- Detect in process and with color curve displayed on the screen.
- Lamp damage detect in process.
- Sensor status detect function.
- On line help function
AccuThermo AW 610 RTA RTP is a versatile tool, which is useful for many applications:
• Ion Implant Activation
• Polysilicon Annealing
• Oxide Reflow
• Silicide Formation
• Contact Alloying
• Oxidation and Nitridation
• GaAs Processing
Typical Application Area v
- v Chip Maufacture
- Compound Industry：GaAs, GaN, GaP, GaInP,InP and SiC
- v Optronics：Planar optical waveguides,LASERs, LEDs and VCSELs
- v Biomedical
- v MEMS
- v Nanotechnology
- Solar Cell
Rapid thermal processing
Rapid thermal processing (or RTP) refers to a semiconductor manufacturing process which heats silicon wafers to high temperatures (up to 1200 C or greater) on a timescale of several seconds or less. The wafers must be brought down (temperature) slow enough however, so they do not break due to thermal shock..Such rapid heating rates are attained by high intensity lamps process. These processes are used for a wide variety of applications in semiconductor manufacturing including dopant activation, thermal oxidation, metal reflow and chemical vapor deposition.
Rapid thermal anneal (RTA) is a process used in semiconductor device fabrication which consists of heating a single wafer at a time in order to affect its electrical properties. Unique heat treatments are designed for different effects. Wafers can be heated in order to activate dopants, change film-to-film or film-to-wafer substrate interfaces, densify deposited films, change states of grown films, repair damage from ion implantation, move dopants or drive dopants from one film into another or from a film into the wafer substrate. Rapid thermal anneals are performed by equipment that heats a single wafer at a time using lamp based heating that a wafer is brought near. Unlike furnace anneals they are short in duration, processing each wafer in several minutes. Rapid thermal anneal is a subset of processes called Rapid Thermal Process (RTP).
AG Associates Heatpulse is one of the most famous RTP equipment manufacturers. Many Integrated Chip companies, R&D centers, Institutes all over the world have been using AG Heatpulse Systems.
Allwin21 Corp can provide the following refurbished RTP equipment
- AG Heatpulse 210
- AG Heatpulse 410
- AG Heatpulse 610
- AG Heatpulse 2100
For more information,please contact us by [email protected]